The RCR Association Photographic Database
March 29, 2024, 09:02:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

CFB Gagetown - Toxic Chemicals - 1956-1984

Pages: « 1 2 3 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CFB Gagetown - Toxic Chemicals - 1956-1984  (Read 7411 times)
rong

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2009, 07:17:04 pm »

News in general is not getting out to Canadians.Why??? Because our FedGov is preventing it. Cdns do not even get info on Afganistan, thos they  are spending 10s of Billions of taxpayers dollars.. How can Cdn voters make an informed decision on what they feel about our mission there, when they get very little info.. How you say.. thru the TriLateral Commission ..they control the whole dang world.. how.. because their members...elected by themselves are the owners and CEOs of all the major corporations...Mr Harper , jackass that he is, is merely a puppet.. you and i are allowed to elect.. democrataclly , only to be comntrolled by a group , elected only amongst themselves.. why not check it out on line.. and have a chat with Rona Ambrose , a current MP and Minister .. she was formerly with the Tri Lateral....as a super brain i think... i dont know what we can do.. we yak , we scream.. they dont give a damn.. maybe we need to start excluding the PM etc from the National Remembrance Service.. protocol be damned.. nothing is written in stone...rong
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum